Структура та зміст представленого курсу дистанційного навчання відповідає навчальній програмі та базовому програмному плану практичних занять для студентів стоматологічного факультету 2-го курсу. Він включає перелік обов’язкових практичних навичок та практичних занять із загальних та спеціальних питань дисципліни "Гігієна та екологія".
Курс дистанційного навчання для студентів 2 курсу стоматологічного факультету містить основну теоретичну інформацію, тестові запитання, довідкові матеріали відповідно до міжнародних та вітчизняних гігієнічних стандартів та іншу навчальну інформацію.
Structure and content of this distance learning course for students corresponds to the educational program and basic program plan of practical lessons for students of dentist faculty of the 2rd year of study. It includes the list of compulsory practical skills and practical lessons for general and special problems of hygiene.
The distance learning course contains the main theoretical information, test questions, reference materials in accordance with the international and Ukrainian hygienic standards and other learning information.
Military hygiene for students of 4 course. Information about field conditions, water suply and food during war time.
This course сonsist of 5 topics.
- to master the technique of sanitary inspection of water supply sources and water sampling for bacteriological and sanitary-and-chemical analysis;
- to learn indices characterizing mineral composition of water, their hygienic standards for centralized and local water-supply;
- to learn influence of microelement composition of drinking water on human health;
- to learn the classification of conventional
and special methods of water quality improvement, technology of their
implementation on main facilities of water supply system;
- to learn the methods of water disinfection, their classification, hygienic characteristic;
- to master requirements to drinking water quality and hygienic importance of some of its indices;- to acquire the method of the analysis reading and drinking water quality assessment for centralized water supply;
- to master knowledge about requirements to drinking water quality and hygienic importance of some of its indices;
- to master the method of the analysis reading and
drinking water quality assessment for decentralized water supply system.
Students should know :
- hygienic significance of water (physiologic, endemic, epidemiological, toxicological, balneal, climate and weather-forming, economical and domestic, pertaining to national economy);
- сlassification of water supply sources and their hygienic characteristics;
- programme of sanitary inspection of water supply sources: sanitary-and-topographic, sanitary-and-technical, sanitary-and-epidemiological;
- indices which characterize mineral composition of drinking water, methods of their determination and hygienic standards;
- indices which characterize microelement composition of drinking water, methods of their determination and hygienic standards;
- the methods of drinking water quality improvement;
- the methods of drinking water purification;
- the notion and methods of drinking water disinfection;
- water chlorination, methods of chlorination and reagents, which are used for this purpose, disadvantages of chlorination;
- water disinfection by ozone treatment and treatment with ultraviolet rays, their hygienic characteristics;
- hygienic indices and standards of drinking water quality (physical, organoleptic, chemical composition) and pollution indices (chemical, bacteriological – both direct and indirect), their scientific substantiation;
- concept and characteristics of centralized (domestic and drinking water pipeline) water supply system;
- set of measures during sanitary inspection of water pipeline main facilities exploitation (individual components of water pipeline and water supply network);
- hygienic indices and standards of drinking water quality (physical, organoleptic, chemical composition) and pollution indices (chemical, direct and indirect bacteriological), their scientific substantiation for decentralized (wells, groundwater intake structures, catchments) water supply;
- concept and characteristics of decentralized water supply system;
- set of measures during sanitary inspection of exploitation of main facilities of decentralized water supply system.
Hygiene and ecology study the influence of environmental factors on human health. Environmental hygiene is aimed at preserving and strengthening the health of the population, as well as preventing, reducing and eliminating factors that may pose a danger or harm human health and the environment.